Welcome, Beautiful !

Assalamu 'alaikum.... welcome to my blog! If you like, follow me, please ^o^

Jan 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!

Happy New Year 2014

Okay, so I celebrate this new year with my whole family! I know, not all of my family was there, but ALMOST! We celebrate it at grandparent's house, which is at Bekasi, Indonesia. My uncle family come, my family come (OF COURSE), my far family from Yogyakarta too! It's so cool. Well, not that "BIG" events like you guys did, but it's nice to meet family and chit chat with them.


ON THE WAY TO GRANDPARENT'S HOUSE,
or you can say it, New Year Eve!

It's so ugly, I know! But just enjoy!








NEW YEAR EVE,
and New Year at grandparent's!

So sorry with my outfit 'cause it's already midnight, or you can say it, NEW YEAR, so I didn't wore hijab because I didn't bring other hijab except the one I wore when I got there.

 The kids are playing!

 So messy!

 My cousin, me, and my sister! The camera shaking sorry!

Happy new year video! 00:00 1st January 2014!

Happy new year video! It's so weird XD



ON THE WAY HOME,
and going to some places!

 With my grandmother!

 With my sister!


 My grandfather, me, my sister and my grandmother! My fault the camera shaking :(













HAPPY NEW YEAR WISH YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

Xoxo and love,
Nabilla Driesandia Azarine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be really appreciated! :3